- Apply Now
- Forward Me Personally Information
- Browse OSU
- Find Your Significant
Admission Needs Fall
Oregon State University includes a admissions that are holistic which discusses the next things for every of our candidates, utilizing the aim of determining and admitting pupils who possess the relevant skills, abilities, and drive to ensure success at OSU:
- Your senior school grades
- Rigor of coursework, considered within the context of choices at your college
- Course ranking
- Grades in almost any university or courses that are dual-credit
- Information supplied in your individual declaration in the application
- Your reactions to at least one of our available application essay prompts
Test ratings, if submitted, will never be the only or reason that is primary an admissions choice; these are generally constantly considered in context so when supplemental information.
OSU neither calls for, nor accepts, letters of suggestion except whenever a learning pupil is appealing a denial.
Initial admission options are competitive and predicated on a holistic evaluation associated with the criteria down the page:
Power of Curriculum:
- Quality, quantity, and amount of coursework for the entire school that is high, specially coursework completed beyond the minimum courses needed (see twelfth grade program needs chart).
- AP, IB or college coursework finished or beginning.
- Power for the system taken in the context associated with school that is high.
- Conclusion of a progressively challenging mathematics sequence, demonstrated by performance. Continue reading “Office of Admissions. Preferred Topic Area Courses”